Position: Customer Service Advisor
£18,000-21,000 basic depending on experience, plus commission, OTE of £23-25,000
Location: Telford, Shropshire
Permanent and Full Time: Monday to Friday (no evenings or weekends).
Do you live and breathe Customer Service? Do you always go that extra mile to ensure your customers are 100% happy? Do you have experience of doing so in a telephone based environment? If so then you are definitely for us!
We are looking for individuals who can help our customers over the phone and via email in a professional and positive manner delivering an excellent customer service experience at all times.
Yourmobile.com is a financially secure business and one of the fastest growing businesses in Shropshire. We are an independent b2b provider of mobile, fixed lines and broadband. Service to customers is of course key. Our office provides an excellent working environment for professional, motivated and focused individuals. We are a UK based company with a team of industry experts and have created new roles as we plan to grow our team further.
The key responsibilities of this role include –
- Provide an excellent customer service to all customers dealing with customer enquiries both over the phone and via email
- Make outbound calls to ensure customers have received their hardware
- Update our ticket system after every phone call or email
- Make welcome calls
- Carry out customer requests in an accurately and timely manner
- Maintain logs of all communication
- Resolve general queries, requests and initial complaints to ensure that business is retained and issues are fully resolved.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of service, systems and procedures
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience in a telephone based Customer Service role
- A good communicator who is well organised, professional and enthusiastic
- A self-motivated individual with the ability to work well in a team
- An individual with the ability to complete detailed work accurately
- An individual who always goes the extra mile
If your mentality is, ‘Oh, it will do.’ Then sorry, you are not for us!
What’s in it for you?
- £18-21K Starting Salary
- Monthly commission structure
- 21-25 day’s holiday plus bank holidays
- Ongoing Training
- A comfy chair
- Crisps and sweets (on a good day)!
Can you say all of these things about your current employer? Are you feeling frustrated and under rewarded where you are? Do you want to deliver impeccable Customer Service? Come and speak to us!
If you feel you are what we are looking for, apply today by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org